Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kajaani INT show and a New CH


Mama's little angel, always kissing & happy Neela aka EstJW-08 Bulldobas Goldilocks finished her FIN CH-title in her very first show in Open class under tight but nice judge Mrs Anneli Sutela. Showplace was as horrible as it has always been (freezing cold!) and the ring was late due traineejudges I assume but we all managed 'alive'. How ever, I decided once more that this is really the last time in Kajaani...Luv You Little Neela - You are the BEST!

Yearling Rene was very happy 'on the ground' and was litterally climbing on everyone's laps and playing with all the other dogs (his favourites seemed to be anyway or Finny and Wäinö :-)) but could see he was not too happy at the end of the day uh....Poor little boy, 12 mths and everything else in his mind....! This was how ever his 3rd show in Juniors and 2nd BOS, 2nd CC and 2nd BIS-junior placing! First time he went BIS-1 of whole weekend in huge Jyväskylä INT show in November (6500 or more dogs?) and now BIS-3 - I was totally amazed as he was totally frozen and nothing but co-operative at the time when we finally managed into a main ring!
Handsome Mr Finny ended up Runner-Up Best Male with ResCC and Mr Wäinö 3rd Best Male. Bono showed beautifully with Hansu but needs more time to mature as does Maisa The HoneyButterGigglingTailwagger :-). They both got Very Goods and are Sooooooooo Very Much Darlings :-)! I was happy of the Honour Prize with a breeder's group - I normally do not even show them and now with 3 x 12-mths-old-pups' in huge cold ring and a hardly a 2-yr old, lol....but they all managed alive :-) and we may continue the practising later when we have SPRING again, LOL!
Thank you everyone for entering and attending! You are the best and I luv juu tuu :-)!!!!

ps. a photo of my little Neela at 2 mths of age - time flies but she continues to be my little baby, a kissing machine and the most easiest basenji one could have at home...Huge Thank You for everyone who has been involved one way or the other - This blog is nice but it bothers me that I see I cannot fit as much text as I'd like to...I need to learn more, sigh..