My darling babies...! Photo from lazyThu afternoon - pity that the sun (! yes, we got some!) did not make the photographing easy :-( but anyway, just love to watch them sunbathing and cuddling next to each others! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!
Today I started towards yearly Lappeenranta FCI Int show (judge Mrs Gunnel Holm, FIN) at wee hours, after 2 hours sleep....my bronchitis is not much better and I'm well out of the antibiotics & cortizone by now, sigh. Four Bulldobas bred basenjis entered plus darling Finny (Ankhu Baroos At Bulldobas), along with 15 others. I am happy to tell that Mr Rene won BOB with CC & CACIB, Timon was RuBest Male with ResCACIB, Finny fine 4th Best Male and out of our two girls, this time Maisa from juniors BOS & CC and the sweetest of all, my precious Neela, RuBest Bitch with CACIB!
Thank you Hansu & Ari for coming, helping with the handling and everything (luv you!) as well as Tiina V for your kind help in breeder's group (Honour Prize, BOB)!!!. Our critic was:
'2 males and 2 females out of 3 different combinations. Very well balanced group. Beautiful heads and expressions. Good tails. Very high quality group'.
Unfortunately I was too sick to stay waiting for the groups for several hours, 4 hrs drive back home was well enough after the day....
Unfortunately I was too sick to stay waiting for the groups for several hours, 4 hrs drive back home was well enough after the day....