

After being there with Rene a full day on Sat. I did not feel like waking up at 3 am to start back with him and Neela. So I stayed at home, slept for 10 hours in row and was happy :-). Thank you Salla for taking care of the handling of Rytmi & Riina, well done! Rytmi placed RunnerUp Best Male with ResCACIB and Riina from juniors RuBest bitch, ResCC BOB-junior and amongst the 12 bests in BIS-junior, out of around 100 BOB-juniors! Finny Very Good - LOL.....He suddenly had lost his lovely front angulations and nearly everything else that we love in him. Oh-ou....:-).
Katja kindly took some photos of the kids after the show - now I just need time to go through all the recent photos and tell her what to update on my sites so stay tuned! Herewith headshots of Mr Rytmi and Miss Riina!