Wednesday, August 26, 2009

NEW TRIPLE CH @ Bulldobas

Our 'organic' basenji! I must say I am so very proud of you Satu & Kerttu, CH Bulldobas Dream of Kenya, for finishing Kerttu's 3-CH title this evening in Helsinki: She is now called Specialty BOS-puppy 2006, Top Basenipuppy 2006, FIN CH, LC CH and Oval Track CH Bulldobas Dream of Kenya!

Since Kerttu lives 'far away of nearly everything' she has been very seldom shown (being still on a top!) and competing in LC or Track only when it has been possible for a working mom (with 2 kids) to take time to spend a day or evening far away. So - THANK YOU SATU& whole family and big big hugs to Kerttu!

I do not have any photos so here's just the one I find easily, from our latest Spec.

On a negative note I just heard that Eino is TgAA positive :-(. So sad. Big hugs to Heli & Eino!