The results of Basenji Of The Year 2012 -competition are now published and our kids did great job:
In males #2 was Fi Se no Nord CH, FiW-10 Bulldobas Catch The Wind 'Karma' and #4 was my very own BISS MultiCH Bulldobas Cream And Sugar 'Rene'. Huge congrats to Hansu & Janne for winning #1 Top Winning Male with young HeJW-11 Hi-Lite Hot Rod 'Rocky', who is out of C.I.B Nord Fi Se No Ee Ru CH EeW-09 RkfW-07 Bulldobas No Regrets 'Timon' x C.I.B Fi No Ee CH EeJW-09 Bulldobas Crown Jewel 'Maisa'!
In females #3 was C.I.B Fi No Ee CH EeJW-09 Bulldobas Crown Jewel 'Maisa' and #4 was Fi Se CH Bulldobas Cute As A Button 'Siiri'. #2 in females was Rocky's littersister FiJW11, FiW-12 EeJCH Hi-Lite Hula Hoops (out of Timon x Maisa).
In veterans #4 was C.I.B Nord Fi No Se Ee Lt Lv Ru CH LtW-08 Afrikenji Hot Sumabreeze 'Tuuli', and in puppies #3 was Bulldobas Zandra Safeguard 'Penni' and #5 was Bulldobas Zimeon Safeguard 'Capo'.
Huge congrats & thanks to their owners!