Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dojo & Kerttu


Due lots of happenings at the moment I have had very little time for updates, sorry!!!

How ever we're happy to announce a second easy breeding of Dojo & Kerttu from today! Thank you Hansu, Satu & Katrin and good luck! Herewith a photo of handsome papa Dojo from today. This litter is a co-operation between kennel Hi-Lite (Hansu My Best Friend & darling Janne her husband) and me and what I hope to get of it is a lovely little girl to stay with her mama Kerttu (Triple CH Bullobas Dream of Kenya).

Thank you Katrin for taking your time to fly over to Finland and make this all possible as well as ofcourse, Hansu & Janne for driving back & forth while I have been totally useless with flu and everything - Luv ya!!!!

Some lovely red & brindle pups should be born around 14th January 2010 :-).