Yep: Life has been more than hectic over here, should I say caotic, latelty. NO updates until now: Today I finally I started my 2 wks holiday!!! LOL- not because of Xmas but ofcourse because of the XmasPUPPIES!
Will try to get some photos of Miss Liina-mama during the weekend but just wanted to tell that she is finally here and looks sweet :-). Mr Rene loves her and keeps her just a lovely company and is definitely a 'caring husband', even if the pups are not his....He's gonna be one darn great uncle!!!
Just a little adding for the caotic situation: I had promised to pay Marcel's (& Liina's ofcourse) flights and avoid me a trip to pick her up - I already spent a week in Germany in October, with Mr Finny, to get Liina pg and that is also a lot for Marcel & Anne to have a visitor for such a long time. Everything was booked and settled including hotels and such at this end. In the evening before the flight I got a phonecall from very sick Marcel telling me that unfortunately he is not able to fly! DARN. Whatta do - I am NOT able to go as shows both on Sat. & Sun.!??????????? I figured out we could get anotherone instead of him flying, changing the bookings and times but ofcourse it all costs extra and I had NO idea who to get to do it. Spent 3,5 hours planning, speaking on the phone back and forth and finally got darling Vappu to replace and fly over to pick her up! THANK YOU VAPPU!!!!! Thank you also Marcel & co for making all the changings in bookings at that end!!!
It also meant Janne had to get to pick up Liina from the airport on Sat. as we all others were at the show and caused some other changings but the main thing is she is here and fine. I spent a weekend in a hotel in Hyvinkää like planned but because had both Rene & Neela with me, Liina stayed with Ari, Janne, Wäinö & Finny - THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU TWO TOO! I do not know what I would have done if this went wrong, it would have been too late to fly her over this week and such. Uh...........
Just spoke with Marcel yesterday evening and he's still sick - Wish you a smooth recovering my friend and DO NOT GO TO WORK on Monday if you still feel it's not the time yet. Trust 'mama'!
Herewith a snapshot I just took of Liina & Rene, relaxing next by the heater....Yep - Liina has had a culture schock as we had had well past -20 C and she cannot understand it! Sweet little girl!